Leaderboard
728x15

90's stuffed animals

Large Rectangle

Some cool animals names images:


90's stuffed animals
animals names
Image by Patrick Q
Used to live in my classroom. All bought for pennies at the thrift store.


My name is Coldilocks, and this is my ball.
animals names
Image by fPat
The polar bear was in the water for about 45 minutes today playing with that ball. He stayed in the spots that were hard to photograph mostly -_-
Taken at the zoo 03/04/09

If you enjoyed this, check out my other animal photos here --> www.flickr.com/photos/fpat/collections/72157606769846171/


unkonwn animal in Chobe Park
animals names
Image by Sbrimbillina
During the game in Chobe river i took a pic of this wild animal and our guide told me the name but now i really don't remeber it...so if any of you know it, pls tell me or add a tag :)

Banner