Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photos Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photos of animals images I found:


stop eating animals
photos of animals
Image by striatic
i'm a vegetarian .. and i certainly wouldn't mind if more people were vegetarians..

but i don't think eating eating meat is immoral or anything like that.

still, c'mon guys .. being vegetarian is fun! and the more of us there are, the better the restaurant menus would be for me!

: )


Daily Disney - Free Friday - Africa Drums by Olivia
photos of animals
Image by Express Monorail
View On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Well I'm back from a little Flickr break. Sorry I haven't paid many visits to all your photostreams, just been busy with the holidays...!

It's Free Friday, which means the theme is... well... there is no theme! Friday is my day to pick any random Disney photo and post it here on Flickr.

This is a picture of the instrument props set up in Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom park. This picture was actually taken by my 8 year old daughter, Olivia. I think she's been taking lessons from Susan (KikiFL), the light and shadow queen. The sun was going down and I guess she just caught some really great light here. Taken with her little Nikon P&S so the IQ is not what I'm used to working with, but luckily there wasn't much to edit here. When we reviewed her picture on the little LCD screen I said "Wow, that's good enough to post on Flickr!". She was happy and I was proud. Good shot Olivia :=0)

Quick EXIF:
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S210
Exposure: 1/135 sec
Aperture: f/5.9
Focal Length: 37.8mm (228mm full frame equivalent)
ISO: 84
Bias: -0.7 EV

Thanks for stopping by!

Banner