Leaderboard
728x15

Laziest darn Animals I've ever seen!

Large Rectangle

Check out these animals games images:


Laziest darn Animals I've ever seen!
animals games
Image by Michael Rammell
Was rather a hot day in South Africa now that they're entering their summer. All the big cats just seemed to want to sleep, except the cubs, who were up for some fun and play fighting!

This image was taken at a Lion Park. I actually totally disagree with the idea behind this park, I think they should be in a game reserve where their natural habitat is reserved, and natural order is the way of things, as opposed to set feeding times and caged off area's.

Not that I'm expecting the cats to be singing Sinatra and smiling for my camera, but they didn't look happy at all!

Still, was great to see these animal's. I visited Pilansburg Game reserve on a previous trip to SA and didn't see a single cat on that occassion.


Free throw game
animals games
Image by Benimoto
This game, staffed by a Team Edward member, was strangely undecorated.


game booth
animals games
Image by Joelk75
More games, more prizes.

Banner