Leaderboard
728x15

London Zoo - Animal Adventure - Tipi

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo of animals images:


London Zoo - Animal Adventure - Tipi
photo of animals
Image by ell brown
More shots from Animal Adventure at London Zoo.

This is a hands on area for kids.

You can touch the animals, but you have to wash you hands afterwards (I was not going to touch any animal, so no need to wash hands here - got photos to take of the animals).

At London Zoo - this area is Animal Adventure. An area that was opened in 1994 thanks to a donation from the family of the late Ambika Paul of one million pounds.

The four year old Ambika died in 1968, but loved going to the Zoo during her short life.

This is a Tipi in London Zoo, not too far from that Animal Adventure area.

My cousins little boy, loved the tipi. He ran into it three times!

It was hot outside, but felt cool inside here.

Those American Indians sure knew how to stay cool in America with their tipi's.


Animal
photo of animals
Image by hto2008


HuaTongOversea Blog Claim: Most of the photos in my Flickr were taken with my Canon 400D + Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 Sometimes in order to describe something I do use few photos I got from online, these photos will be marked and credited to the original owners if I know. If I don't know, I still normally apply heavy photoshop on them to the extend of 'recreation' or 'recovery'. If you can still recognize it or the difference is too small with your liking, as the original owner you should inform me, I will take them down immediately once I confirmed the ownership. Those photos taken by me are credited and licensed to hto2008 flickr account and www(dot)HuaTongOversea(dot)com/blog


"How not to be Seen"
photo of animals
Image by striatic
Voice Over: In this film we hope to show how not to be seen. This is Mr. E.R. Bradshaw of Napier Court, Black Lion Road London SE5. He can not be seen. Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw will you stand up please

In the distance Mr Bradshaw stands up. There is a loud gunshot as Mr Bradshaw is shot in the stomach. He crumples to the ground.

Voice Over: This demonstrates the value of not being seen.

factsheet

Banner