Leaderboard
728x15

movie trailers: Cool Arts & Crafts images

Large Rectangle
Cool Arts & Crafts images

A few nice arts & crafts images I found:

Arts and Crafts arts & crafts
Image by Sids1 Arts and Crafts at the Mangawhai annual summer gala

013-Art_Craft Model - v2 arts & crafts
Image by gingerpig2000 I have updated my Art-Craft model after some thought, making it a little more difficult to get to fine art from a very craft operation like a factory robot operation (still programmed by a highly skilled human, though), I also added a 'juvenile' area, the place where we all start from when we are born. To make it slightly less like a graph and more like the image in my mind, I have added some graphics - the organisation of Craft, the unmapped forest of Art, and the natural ascent into skill (by balloon).

Banner