Leaderboard
728x15

movie trailers: Nice Fashion Styles photos

Large Rectangle
Nice Fashion Styles photos

Some cool fashion styles images:
style inspiration fashion style blog fashion styles
Image by CutandChicVintage style inspiration from fashion style blog Cutouts From The CutandChic Vintage Boutique
Fashion Style Princess Luna & Princess Celestia fashion styles
Image by cammyĆ¢™¥claudia I love this set!!! ^0^ Not only does it have Princess Luna, but also a younger Princess Celestia!! <3 I'm having a lot of fun dressing them up. More pictures of these two to come! ;D The box they come in folds so you can carry them and their accessories around, but it isn't as stable as the boxes from the other sets. :( I was very bad and went a little crazy at Target, lol. XD All of the Canterlot MLP sets were so wonderful that I just had to have them!!! ^0^ I am so impressed by this line, and I hope Hasbro releases more like it in the future!! <3
Banner