Leaderboard
728x15

Celebrity Summit Grand Staircase

Large Rectangle

A few nice hot celebrity images I found:


Celebrity Summit Grand Staircase
hot celebrity
Image by temptrhonda
My hot wife Rhonda, Valentines Day 2010


Day 649-"Should I get in the hot tub? Yeah! Will it make me sweat? Yeah! Should I get in the hot tub? Yeah! Will it make me wet? Yeah!"
hot celebrity
Image by Michael D. Dunn
Celebrity Hot Tub
For FGR-Saturday Night Live - Sketch Comedy at its finest.

Next to Mr Robinson's Neighborhood, this is one of my favorite sketches from when Eddie was on the show. If I had a wig I would have done Buckwheat.


Hot Fuzz
hot celebrity
Image by Mirka23
Edgar Wright and Nick Frost, doing a signing after a hilarious panel about their upcoming film, Hot Fuzz. It's about British police (which Wright claims are the least cool police in the entire world) and also stars Simon Pegg.

From Comic-con 2006, San Diego.

Banner