Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Of Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo of animals images:


Who moves first, is dead.
photo of animals
Image by alles-schlumpf
I think the Varanid lizards or goannas or monitors (whatever you prefer) are very intelligent. I oberserved them a few days and I feel the intelligence, furthermore the varanids are very fast. At this time I thought that the sweet lizards are herbivore but today I know that is wrong: The amazing lizards are carnivore. Ooops, I think I got on the goannas nerves and was very closed to them. But it does not matter: I want to take a picture. Photographed in Sri Lanka.
I like the film "Jurassic Park" and saw all the "Jurassic-Park"-films 15 times or so and everytime if I saw a varanid I remembered.

In memory:
Michael Crichton, died November 4, 2008. American author, film producer, film director, medical doctor, and television producer best known for his science fiction and techno-thriller novels, films, and television programs. His books have sold over 150 million copies worldwide. "Jurassic Park", "The Lost World", ER (Emergency Room), "State of Fear" ......
He is staying alive in his stories.





_______________________________

Zu dem Zeitpunkt dachte ich frohgelaunt, dass die Warane Pflanzenfresser sind. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie ich darauf gekommen bin, zumal die ja auch wirklich nicht wie wiederkäuende Kühe aussehen ;-)
Ich bin den Tierchen jedenfalls mächtig auf die Nerven gegangen und kam ganz schön nahe. Ich bin dann wohl aber doch auf dem Speisezettel zu mächtig gewesen. Ha, ha, ha. Es ändert sich für mich auch nichts: Ich will ein Foto machen! Die Sucht nach einem guten Foto ist größer als jede Angst oder irgendwelche Bedenken. Aufgenommen in Sri Lanka.

www.flickr.com/photos/29487767@N02/2973708139/
www.flickr.com/photos/29487767@N02/2973683117/


Ring-Tailed Lemurs at Drusillas Park Zoo 157
photo of animals
Image by Aspex Design: Photos by Dean Thorpe
Thanks for viewing my photos of the Ring-Tailed Lemur at Drusillas Park Zoo! - Dean
Information about Dean Thorpe
Dean Thorpe on Facebook
Dean Thorpe on Tumblr
Drusillas Park Zoo Web Site


Stop it! That tickles!
photo of animals
Image by qnr
Two spotted ground squirrels in front of our tent at Malaquite Campground.

Banner